|ANÚNCIOS FIXOS BRDEVILS
SERVIDOR TEAMSPEAK 3 BRDEVILS -> Acesso pelo IP:188.8.131.52:7989 ou pelo endereço ts3.brdevils.com:9987
SERVIDOR TEAMSPEAK 3 BRDEVILS -> Para obter acesso irrestrito, veja como aqui
RECRUTAMENTO BRDEVILS -> Caso queira se juntar a nós leia este fórum
MANUAL PR 0.97 -> Para baixar o manual do PR em português clique aqui
| NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO - PR:BF2 v184.108.40.206 Changelog
Posted by: dinart - 04-01-2014 01:50 AM
- No Replies
post original http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f604-pr-...gelog.html
post elaborado por [R-DEV]AncientMan PR:BF2 Project Manager
[R-DEV Wrote:AncientMan;1972071']Happy New Year everyone! It's been a long time since our last update, for which we apologise for, but it's now time to finally release our next update, PR:BF2 v220.127.116.11.
This new update contains a rather large amount of changes across all areas of the modification. Numerous issues have been fixed, changes and tweaks made across the board, and a few new features.
The update will be released in a few hours, sometime around 13:00 PRT (UTC). The launcher will detect the new update and it will be automatically downloaded. For those who have been having issues with the updater and updating to the latest version, there will also new full installer available on the [URL="http://www.realitymod.com/downloads#bf2"]downloads page[/URL].
But, onto the real stuff, here's the changelog for the new version. Enjoy!
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 (2014/01/03)
- Added check for missing CD Key on launch, if it's missing, the dialogue to change your CD Key will display.
- Attempted fix for mumble audio cue's not loading/constantly looping/etc.
- Fixed VC++ 2012 dependency and PR Launcher update issues.
- Fixed issue with non-English Windows language formats in the launcher and slider UI controls.
- Fixed multiple issues throughout PR's code for better stability.
- Updated screen resolution list to additionally use DirectX in combination with Windows API to get available screen resolutions in an attempt to solve issues where screen resolutions do not display.
- Added a realistic flash animation to the AP shell impacts.
- Added dynamic light to trip flares.
- Added more transparency to the shell ejection of carbines, rifles and machine-guns.
- Added muzzle flashes on night/dusk map layers.
- Added slightly more muzzle smoke to carbines, rifles and machine-guns.
- Added smoke ejection effects to all rocket launchers.
- Fixed a bug with the missile trails that made them show up with weird clipping and behaviour.
- Fixed missile trails gravity pulling them upwards.
- Improved C4 explosion effects.
- Improved various missile trails in order to show realistic ignition effects.
- Improved vehicle effects.
- Updated bullet hits on dirt and sand - they are bit less transparent.
- Updated tank tracer to look a bit less Dragon Ball Z-like.
- Updated shell ejection behaviour on some weapons. Now the shells eject further and faster away.
- Updated ground impacts.
- Updated fire effects.
- Updated ground and vehicle explosions in order to avoid weird culling and wrong display.
- Updated jet/heli burning trails not to cull down any other explosions by setting a delay.
- Updated sparks of the RPG trail to fit the projectile size better.
- Updated the concrete bullet hits, bits fly in a more random fashion now.
- Updated the tank dust on sand.
- Added missing prone sound to SKS bayonet.
- Added new 25mm distant shoot sound.
- Added new French grunt voices.
- Added new French SL voices.
- Added new German grunt voices.
- Added new L85 and L86 rifle fire sounds.
- Added new loaded sounds for technicals.
- Added remaining US commander voices.
- Added new SPR unsuppressed fire sounds.
- Fixed death sounds of Vietnamese soldiers.
- Fixed French Minimi muzzle flash.
- Fixed HMMWV driving sounds on concrete surfaces.
- Fixed Makarov ejecting wrong shell case.
- Fixed missing trigger sound for Su-27 cannon and Su-34 AA missiles.
- Fixed the stone using the grenade sound when reloading.
- Fixed trip flare having no "reload" sound.
- Modified AK rifle fire sounds.
- Removed bolt click sounds from bolt-action rifles and pump-action shotguns.
- Updated BMP-1 engine sounds to sound more heavy.
- Updated FAMAS reload sounds.
- Updated G3 fire sounds.
- Updated Leopard tank engine sounds.
- Updated M240 fire sounds.
- Updated T-62 engine sounds.
- Optimized countless objects, weapons, and vehicles LODs to improve performance.
- Added fire mode indicator to zoom in view.
- Added medic healing indicator.
- Fixed bad words checks (can be activated by SAs).
- Fixed bridges damage model
- Fixed checks of supports that keep rally points alive.
- Fixed one of the ARF soldiers taking damage after a few seconds when swimming.
- Fixed the Medics having the incorrect type of sight on their fixed bayonet.
- Fixed sprint for ARF and CF soldiers
- Increased supply capacity across all forms of supplies.
- Modified soldiers to be penetrable by projectiles. Heavy body armour will still stop bullets though.
- Updated ARF and CF soldiers to have the same sprint settings as the other factions.
- Updated water with more bullet penetration.
- Removed UAV lasing ability.
- Added F1 grenades back to NVA main rifleman kits.
- Added IDF medikit dressing.
- Added STD and ALT medic kits for the CH,GB,RU to the spawn menu interface.
- Added STD and ALT spawnable medic kits for the CH,GB and RU factions.
- Added scopes to Medic class to conventional factions.
- Fixed French medic having wrong bayonet model.
- Fixed the Canadian unarmed kit using an insurgent kit's geometry.
- Removed white smoke from SP kits.
- Updated Iraqi Insurgent Kits. Includes the return of RKGs, booby traps, etc.
- Updated USMC Corpsman. Exchanged M16A4 with M4.
- Added thermals to BMP-2M.
- Fixed ATV using metal wheels
- Fixed CH Landing Boat armour.
- Fixed clock in Leopard 2A6 commander sights.
- Fixed co-op version of the Leclerc causing a CTD.
- Fixed CTD in Stormer after locking.
- Fixed French Navy NH90 designation.
- Fixed GBC-180 F3 exit point.
- Fixed Havok crashing co-op maps on occasion.
- Fixed iron sight zoom on the Militia technical's DSHK HMG.
- Fixed Lynx gunners seat position icons.
- Fixed MTLB front armour.
- Fixed possible crash for the MV-22.
- Fixed the pilot/copilot seats being the wrong way around on the US/GB Chinooks.
- Fixed the Up Armoured HMMWV wrecks, so effects don't show through.
- Fixed US-M113 entry points.
- Fixed VBCI not taking damage in water.
- Fixed very high muzzle velocities on many helicopter guns.
- Fixed MV-22 rearming bug.
- Fixed ZPU-4 having OP armour.
- Updated Vehicle Disabling System, to be slighty more consequent to heavy damaged vehicles.
- Increased reload time on Type 95 SPAAG missiles.
- Removed the NH90 copilot's external nose view.
- Replaced AIM-120s on MiG-29s and the Su-27 with R-27ERs.
- Increased hull armour for heavier choppers (Apache, Havoc,...) vs firearms slightly.
- Updated the BMP-2 series to use realistic gun elevation angles.
- Updated Su-25, Su-39 and A-10 to have improved armour.
- Updated Mi-24 to have the same critical damage time as other Atk Helis.
- Updated AAVP7 MG to be fired though the Right Mouse Button.
- Updated AAVP7 HUD to match weapon setup.
- Updated overheat settings on Type 95 SPAAG and Tunguska.
- Updated rounds per minute settings for several APCs/IFVs so they fire at RL rates.
- Added spinning trajectory to ATGMs to represent inaccuracy and/or slightly erratic RL flight path.
- Modified exit positions for vehicle-mounted SPG-9.
- Fixed a few IED types not destroying FOBs.
- Fixed British NLAW having wrong recoil and deviation settings.
- Fixed the reload/deploy times for the ARF's dressings not matching the length of the animations.
- Fixed the small TNT showing an unusable "dummy" TNT when you ran out of "mags".
- Fixed ZPU-4 damage against armoured units.
- Increased damage of SMAW HEDP against light vehicles.
- Reduced recoil on AK-74 and AK-74M.
- Reduced small arms damage to planes.
- Updated AA missiles to follow their targets better.
- Updated AT mines to not destroy armoured vehicles instantly.
- Updated AT-11 to have improved speed physics and slightly lower damage.
- Updated buck and slug ranges to something more realistic.
- Updated FAMAS F1 to have reduced recoil.
- Updated Hydras to have increased splash damage.
- Updated LATs to cause more damage to lightly armoured vehicles.
- Updated LMGs to have increased recoil.
- Updated MP5 to have reduced recoil marginally.
- Updated R-27ER and AIM-120 max speed to Mach 4.
- Updated RKGs to have slightly lowered damage to armoured vehicles and fixed cache killing.
- Updated RPG-7 deviation to be more accurate.
- Updated SPG, RPG, and other hand-held AT weapons, to have increased splash damage.
- Deleted a detail texture causing crashing issues on a few maps.
- Updated Asad Khal
- Removed four APCs from ALT layer and gave each team one HMG APC to balance IDF and MEC.
- Added ACVs to all layers.
- Updated Beirut
- Fixed the rainbow coloured grass bug.
- Updated Bijar Canyons
- Modified attack helos and AA vehicles with a delayed spawn on LRG layer.
- Updated Black Gold
- Added Std and Alt co-op layers.
- Updated Burning Sands
- Fixed some floating objects.
- Replaced GB with ziptie version for INS.
- Updated Dovre
- Improved performance.
- Modified para spawns to push RU forces deeper into the battlefield.
- Updated some lightmaps.
- Replaced the ATGM BMP-2 with the BMP-3 for the Russians.
- Replaced crates on skirmish layer with generic.
- Added ticket bleed on flags for both teams.
- Updated Fools Road
- Changed rotation of ZiS-3 guns in fort so they can shoot lower.
- Updated Gaza
- Added repair depot to MEC.
- Replaced kits with the ziptie versions.
- Updated Iron Ridge
- Added a few transport trucks to the insurgency layers.
- Updated Khamisiyah
- Replaced one Harrier with F/A-18 on LRG layer to balance jet assets.
- Fixed a few bugs on the co-op std layer.
- Replaced smoke at MEC main with a less dense version and made a few tweaks to effects placement.
- Updated Kokan
- Fixed client-side crashes by adding destructible doors to all layers; co-op removed for the foreseeable future.
- Updated Kozelsk
- Modified some spawn points on AAS Std.
- Updated Muttrah City
- Updated Made the Muttrah Mosque window glass to be penetrable by bullets.
- Updated AAS Lrg, Std & Inf: Added Enter Vehicle Spawns to docks, which means if there is a friendly vehicle spawned there, you can spawn into it and if not you can't spawn on that spawn point. Note if you spawn into the LAV you need to get out quickly before the python code kills you for not having a crewman kit.
- Updated AAS Lrg: increased MV-22 respawn time from 15mins to 20mins
- Updated AAS Std: made MV-22 non-respawnable
- Updated AAS Lrg: Linked Easy and West City Centre flags together so once both the North City flags are captured they are both attackable which should make it easier for the USMC to push forward.
- Updated AAS Lrg & Std: Increased Scorpion Spawn time from 15mins to 20mins
- Updated AAS Lrg & Std: Increased 30mm MTLB spawn time from 12mins 30secs to 15mins
- Updated AAS Lrg: Increased South City Team 1 Capture time from 2mins to 2mins 30secs
- Updated AAS Std: Increased South City Team 1 Capture time from 1min 30secs to 2mins
- Updated AAS Lrg, Added another Logi Truck Spawn to Docks with a 10min delayed spawn so you get two trucks 10mins after capping docks with a third spawning 10mins later, assuming that both the first two survive that 10mins till the thrid spawns.
- Updated AAS Std & Inf, Increased the current Docks Logi Truck Spawn to spawn a max nr of two Logi Trucks from its spawn.
- Updated Operation Marlin
- Added AI pathfinding, new co-op Std and Alt layers.
- Added pipe to river to prevent APCs from exploiting dam static.
- Moved bridge slightly to prevent players from sinking under static.
- Fixed the yellow bullet impact effects.
- Updated Pavlovsk Bay
- Added new light maps.
- Updated flag layout and modified GPO to focus on the submarine base more.
- Updated overgrowth to make it look better.
- Updated flag names.
- Updated Qwai
- Adjusted GPOs to remove tanks with focus on soft and mobile USA forces vs APC-centric PLA.
- Updated Ramiel
- Removed a concrete bag static that was causing players to get stuck.
- Reduced US tickets by 100 on Blackhawk Down layer.
- Made some gameplay tweaks to help balance out the map again.
- Updated Saaremaa
- Fixed a bunch of bad flag names used for the object spawners, hopefully fixing the invisible kit issue.
- Attempted fix bugged artillery.
- Updated Shijia Valley
- Moved PLA Main on Skirmish ALT layer based on feedback.
- Updated Wanda Shan
- Updated Map Balance - Exchanged 2 Puma APCs with 1x IFV Puma and 1x Leopard 2A6 on STD layer.
| NOVIDADE NO WAR THUNDER
Posted by: dinart - 02-12-2013 09:39 PM
- Replies (5)
POST ORIGINAL http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/t...tch-notes/
his is not the final list of changes. The final patch note will be posted later
The long-awaited 1.37 will bring many significant changes to the game. This includes:
Progression system rework. The number of ranks will be changed to 5 and they will be based on actual periods in aviation development. In order to get access to the new aircraft a player will have to research the previous one in the branch. More details in our latest Developers’ Diaries issue.
Addition of multiple new aircraft. Among them are the Soviet I-185 fighter and the heavily armed La-9; the German Bf 109 F-1 and F-2 fighters, and the Hs.129B-3 attacker equipped with an enormous 75mm cannon; the British Tempest Mk V ser. 2 with two Vickers P 47mm cannons; the Japanese Ki-84 series of fighters and many other enjoyable planes.
‘Custom battles are now hosted on our servers instead of the client’s computer. This will secure comfortable and stable connection for online tournament organizers, squadron fighters and those who just want to sharpen their skills with friends.
Mission Editor is now a part of the Test Flight mode. Now you can try your newly acquired aircraft in a fully customizable environment: choose the battle scenario, weather, number and skill level of your enemies.
Significant changes to the Dynamic Campaign mode.
8 new maps for different game types.
Flight and damage models of many aircraft brought in line with the historical data.
New render with DX11 support. Detail level improved on all settings, up to 25% performance increase for some video cards.
- I-185 (M-82)
- Fw.190D-9 (premium)
- Hawker Tempest Mk V
- Hawker Tempest Mk II
- A6M3 mod22 Ko
- A6M5 otsu
- Ki-84 hei
- Ki-84 otsu
- Ki-84 ko
New player progress system (more details in the last issue of Developers’ Diary).
‘Custom battles’ are now hosted on game servers instead of players’ computers.
‘Custom battles’ now allow up to 32 people to participate.
‘Dynamic campaign’ now allows a choice of the historical period in the campaign.
‘Dynamic campaign’ planes are now chosen automatically . The player may use aircraft that he has not yet purchased.
Co-operative temporarily removed from the Mission editor and Dynamic campaign mode. It will be reintroduced later with extended functionality.
Ground targets visibility distance in Simulator battles (former Full Real battles) reduced by 1 km.
Game Types names changed. History Battles renamed to Realistic Battles. Full-Real Battles to Simulator Battles.
Custom Battles settings may now be changed without leaving the session.
Research and Modification menus have been reworked.
Mission editor moved to the Test flight window.
Mission editor is only available for the planes with crews.
Interface colours changed.
Player profile menu relocated.
Modifications, Crew, Customization and Test Flight buttons have been moved to the bottom and left. They are now located above the crew slots.
More than 1000 text descriptions corrected
Graphics and models:
New DX11 supporting render introduced.
All location graphics reworked.
Visual models and cockpits corrected for several aircraft.
I-16 type and I-16 type 28 visual fully reworked.
XP-55 damage model adjusted.
Wellington (all models) - fuselage durability changed.
D.520 and D.521damage models adjusted.
IL-2, IL-2M, IL-10 wing frame damage models adjusted
Full flight models state report will be posted Soon™
Flight models settings meet the historical data entirely:
A6M3, A6M3 mod.22, A6M3 mod.22Kо, A-20G-30, A-26C, A-26C-45-DT, B-25J-1, B-25J-20 B-25J-30 (USSR), Havoc Mk I (Britain), P-47d-25, P-47d-28, I-16 type 18,I-16 type 28, P-400, P-39Q-15, Typhoon Mk.Ia, I-15bis, I-15 WR, I-15 М-22, I-15 K, I-185 (М-82), Yak-3, Yak-3P, Typhoon Mk.1b/L, B7A2
Flight models settings closely meet the historical data:
P-36A, Rasmussen’s P-36A, P-36С, P-36G
Flight models preliminary corrections:
B-17E, B-17E/L, B-17G, B-24D
New armament and modifications:
M10 mounts added for P-39 (N/Q), P-51D, P-47D, A-20G aircraft
HVAR rockets added for F-86 (all modifications)
B-17 bomb bay size corrected (6x1000 lbs instead of 8x1000 lbs)
Increased the number of bomb presets for P-63A-10
USA bombs weight is now calculated correctly
Hawker Tempest Mk V - 250 lbs underwing mounted bombs added
Hawker Tempest Mk II - 2x250 lbs and 2x 500 lbs underwing mounted bombs added
Wellington (all models) - number of bomb presets increased
Wellington (all models) - fuselage damage model fixed
Lancaster - number of bomb presets increased
Beaufighter mk.X - 12.7mm M2 Browning machine guns replaced with 7.7mm Browning machine guns
Britain bombs weight is now calculated correctly
2 x torpedoes added for He.111H-6
BK 37 cannons added for HS.129B-2
500 kg bombs removed from Bf 109 G series
Number of SM. 79 planes available for purchase reduced to 4. S. 79 1937 and S. 79 1941 are no longer available.
U4 modification of Me.410 now also has 2x20mm cannons
BK 5 ammunition increased by 1 round (the one that is already loaded)
Bf.109G-6 now has a 20 mm cannon as default. 30 mm cannon needs to be researched
The new Yak-9UT now has unlockable 37 and 45mm cannons
The new I-185 (M-82) now has underwing mounted rockets and bombs
La-5 ‘Rear Armoured Glass’ modification has been removed
IL-2, IL-2M and IL-10 wing frame durability adjusted
ShKAS ammunition changed to 1500 bullets (down from 3000)
Number of SB-2 planes available for research reduced to 4. Number of SB-2 planes available for purchase reduced to 4. SB-2M-103 MV-3, SB-2M-103U are no longer available.
Number of Yer-2 planes available for research reduced to 4. Number of Yer-2 planes available for purchase reduced to 4. Yer-2 M-105 TAT, Yer-2 M-105R TAT are no longer available.
I-16 type 18 and type 28 visual models improved
All A6M planes now can mount 2x60kg bombs
Ki-84 planes now can mount 2x50 kg and 2x250 kg bombs
Ki-61 otsu and Ki-61 hei now can mount 2x50 kg and 2x250 kg bombs
N1K2-J - now can mount 2x250 kg bombs
Japan bombs weight is now calculated correctly
Ki-96 and Ki-102 Ho-5 cannons’ ammunition increased from 200 to 400
Missions and maps:
[Operation] Defending Stalingrad
[Ground Strike] Foggy Albion
[Ground Strike] Iron Range
[Ground Strike] Desert Coast
- Added Bombing areas for all [Ground Strike] missions.
- Destroying such areas reduces victory points for the enemy team by 10%.
- [Operation] Kuban, [Operation] Ruhr, [Operation] Ardennes,
- [Operation] Berlin changed to increase the impact of ground attack actions, namely:
- Reduced the number of heavy ground units that influence the victory points.
- Completing mission objectives reduces victory points for the enemy team by 10%.
- Ground forces routes adjusted for better balance.
- Bombers and attack aircraft now start the battle closer to the enemy ground targets, giving them a chance for at least one effective strike.
Korean War Theatre added. It includes 3 new missions: “Storm Warning”, “Blind Hunt” and “Dangerous Reconnaissance”.
7 new missions added to the Pacific Ocean Theatre
Wait for dev server to become open before discussion please guys. This is just a heads up.
| PRELOAD PR 1.0 - Data de Lançamento 2 de Agosto
Posted by: CHURRAS - 30-07-2013 09:11 AM
- Replies (26)
Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. After 8 years of rigorous development, 21 total releases and countless numbers of changes and additions involving literally tens of thousands of man hours, Project Reality has finally reached the pinnacle moment you all have been waiting for. The award winning Project Reality Team is proud to announce that we have officially concluded development of Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 and a release date has been set:
Friday, August 2nd, 2013 at 1200
PRT (Project Reality Time) / UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Preload Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 Now!
As with our previous major releases, you can preload the files for Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 now. This will allow you to have the files downloaded, ready to go for release; so when we release the password to unlock the installer, you can immediately install and begin playing within minutes! The password allowing you to run the installation files will be released automatically via the password page on August 2nd, 2013 at 1200 PRT (UTC).
Download and Preload Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 Here
View the Official Password Release Page Here
New Features and Changes
Due to the sheer amount of content in this release, there is no patch available from previous versions. Any previous installations of Project Reality: BF2 (excluding the v1.0 Open BETA) you currently have installed will be automatically removed during the PR:BF2 v1.0 installation. For those who participated in the Open BETA, please uninstall it via the control panel prior to installing v1.0. The installer comes packaged in an ISO file and instructions on how to install are detailed on the downloads page.
Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 Trailer
While you are downloading the PR:BF2 v1.0 preload release, take a moment to sit back and watch the official Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 Trailer. It provides a quick overview of everything that is included in this release as well as giving you a glimpse into the epic gameplay that awaits you!
Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 features thousands of changes and improves every aspect of the game. All of these changes combined with the addition of 2 new factions, 6 new maps, an array of new assets and multiple bug fixes, have helped make PR:BF2 v1.0 into our largest most featured packed release to date and promises players the most realistic, team oriented, online gaming experience available on the PC. Here is a quick rundown of the most noticeable changes:
- All new PR Game Launcher and Updater.
- 100 player servers and 8 player squads.
- Integrated Positional Voice Chat (PR Mumble).
- 40 total maps, including 6 brand new maps.
- Updates to existing maps.
- 2 new factions: African Resistance Fighters and French Armed Forces.
- New vehicles and weapons.
- New kit geometries for multiple factions.
- Added Machine Gunner and Spotter kits.
- Reworked rally point system.
- New sounds and special effects (explosions, etc).
- Overhauled weapon handling and deviation.
- Countless other bug fixes, tweaks and changes.
In the coming days leading up to the PR:BF2 v1.0 release, we will be unveiling Developer Highlights
featuring a more complete feature list and change log, as well as an updated map gallery of all the 40 maps contained in the release. Be sure to keep a watchful eye on the Project Reality Forums
over the week, as there will be large amounts of information and details released!
Project Reality v1.0 Server Files
If you currently host a Project Reality game server, you should receive the server files for Project Reality v1.0 via the Server Admin Control Panel in the next few days, prior to the final release. If you are interested in hosting a new server, please follow the link below to apply for a server license.
Apply for a Project Reality Server License Here
Support Project Reality!
The Project Reality Team develops modifications and games that are completely free for its community to download and play. If you would like to show your support, please consider donating to our team. Our limited funds go directly towards website expenses, including bandwidth, hosting, domain registration, and maintenance; any extra funds are invested into new content for the mod and website, such as sound packs, models, and software. We never use donation funds to directly pay team members. If you see that we have already met our monthly donation goal, please make a donation anyway as we may not make our goal every month.
In conclusion, the Project Reality Team would like to thank all of the supporting Battlefield 2 mod websites, server providers, and of course our dedicated community for their hard work and continued support. Without your combined efforts and contributions, Project Reality would not be where it is today.
PR:BF2 v1.0 is by no means our 'final' release. As long as there is a strong community supporting us, we will continue its development, hopefully for years to come! Stay tuned for further information as we count down the days until the Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 release! Please feel free to join us on our IRC channel or visit our public forums to discuss this and other news. Thanks again!
» Members: 156,110
» Latest member: KBixby
» Forum threads: 11,453
» Forum posts: 68,781